Dr. Jeffrey Benzick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 6th, 2015
He's a life changing Doctor that cares about his patients.
Dr Benzick has a calm demeanor that will help you get through any challenges you may be facing!

July 20th, 2015
Great Doctor, caring and compassionate. He has been my doctor off and on for over 10 years. A blessing to my mental health.

March 1st, 2013
Best Doctor I ever had.
I could spend all day saying how great Dr. Benzick is. The only reason I no longer see him is that he no longer takes insurance and I can't afford his visits. I may have to reconsider. He is worth it.

August 20th, 2012
Dr. Benzick is being paid by Phizer and Lilly
Check out Dollars For Docs and see Benzick is being paid tens of thousands by these drug companies. He carelessly perscribed this poison to me over the course of a year. Beware.

June 4th, 2012
Totally devoted to his patients
Dr. Benzick is a very compassionate and very dedicated Doctor who is passionate about the well beings of others. His encourgement is beyond measure. Thank you Dr. Benzick for your dedication to our well being. God bless you always.

May 3rd, 2012
Cured My Chronic Pain & Depression
I have been dealing with anxiety, depression and chronic pain my whole life. I was being extremely pro-active to get help, but it wasn't until I saw Dr. Benzick that life turned completley around for me. His knowledge about medicine is amazing. He is a VERY good listener. At first I was worried b/c currently not any psychatrists are accepting insurance, so it was $300 for the first visit. Worth every penny. I felt like my only option before seeing him was to admit myself into a private mental hospital. Now I am working out 3 times a week, losing weight, doing my hair & makeup, going out with friends and overall, just finding joy in life again.

February 23rd, 2011
Whatever voodoo he practices, I'm all for it.
I walk in feeling like it's the end of the world, and walk out like I'm 'the king' - in 15 minutes.Not once have I heard the dreaded words "how does that make you feel?".His bedside manner is beyond reproach. He is empathetic, warm, friendly, approachable, logical, intelligent and highly intuitive; and he doesn't waste time getting to the point. He is also not a sycophant, which is kind of rare these days.He is also a former USAF flight surgeon (2000-2004).

January 9th, 2010
GOOD MAN
HE IS CARING AND INVOLVED.DOES NOT ACCEPT MEDICARE

January 6th, 2010
THE BEST DOCTOR- THE BEST PERSON!
Dr. Benzick is a professional, personable and spiritual doctor. He makes patients feel comfortable and relaxed. It is obvious that this doctor truly enjoys his chosen profession by how he conducts himself. Dr Benzick's staff, the people that make your appointments and interact on the telephone are just as delightful, which is also the exception and not the norm.If anyone has had a bad experience with either a psychiatrist or the doctor staff, I highly recommend Dr. Benzick and his staff to ensure only positive experiences and relationships.The two things I missed most about moving away from San Antonio was Dr. Benzick and his A-Team.

November 24th, 2009
I have found this Dr. Excellent. He was able to treat me, and although I am going through a rough breakup, have been stablized. Strongly reccomend him for ADHD, and Bi-Polar disorders.

November 17th, 2009
By far, the BEST. Ever.
Dr. Benzick keeps all of his appointments on time, and all of the staff members are kind and respectful. I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes past my appointment time. The office atmosphere is calm and comfortable, and Dr. B. is extremely sincere in all discussions, offering undivided attention. I've recommended him to 4 of my friends in the past year! He's in a completely different league... by far, the best doc I've ever known.