A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bergelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bergelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bergelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergelson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bergelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Michael Bergelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bergelson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bergelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bergelson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.