A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berndtson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Berndtson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berndtson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berndtson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berndtson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Berndtson MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Berndtson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berndtson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berndtson practices Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and West Seneca, NY.
See Orchard Park Surgeons.