Dr. Jeffrey Bert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bert?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Bert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2016

This review is about the scheduler for your Orthopedic office. I am recently relocated to this area from Portland.and I have been experiencing severe left shoulder pain. I had shoulder surgery approximately ten years ago. I spoke with my insurance representative and was told I could get an "out of network" exception if I could get in to see someone for my acute situation. I spoke with your scheduler and was told that I could not get in to see anyone today. I asked about the emergent slots that most offices keep in reserve and was told that those appointment slots do not apply to my situation. I was, by that time, in tears from pain. Yesterday I tried the Immediate Care center and was told, literally, "We don't do pain". Since severe shoulder pain is not life threatening, I could not get coverage for a trip to the ED either. My insurance rep said to call any orthopedic group, so I called yours. I do not understand how any medical office can turn away a patient in severe pain. I have spent my entire career caring for people in pain because i am a "care giver" . The recording that plays on your line before calls are answered describes a caring and excellent group of physicians and staff. I think that perhaps the recording is "false advertising". I then spoke with another Orthopedic physician who is "on-call", and "behind", but would absolutely fit me in today because of the severity of my situation. I believe, that in these times, with social media available, it is situations like these that people need to hear about when considering a new physician.

July 12th, 2009

DR. BERT HAS PROVEN HIMSELF TO BE A CARING, CONCERNED DOCTOR. HE LISTENS TO MY LIST OF COMPLAINTS DURING THE OFFICE VISIT. HE ADDRESSES EACH ONE, TREATING IT AS BEING IMPORTANT BECAUSE HE KNOWS IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME. HIS RESPONSES ARE STATED IN UNDERSTANDABLE TERMS. IF SOMETHING ISN'T UNDERSTOOD BY ME, HE RESTATES IT IN A PLEASANT AND INFORMATIVE WAY. I AM ALWAYS TREATED AS AN IMPORTANT PERSON BY DR. BERT AND HIS STAFF. HE IS NOT "KNIFE HAPPY" AND WILL EXPLORE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS IF THE PATIENT WISHES AS LONG AS IT IS NOT DETRIMENTAL TO THE PATIENT'S WELL-BEING. I HAPPILY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE THAT WISHES TO BE TREATED BY A KNOWLEDGABLE, KIND, CONSIDERATE DOCTOR THAT TRULY LISTENS AND ADDRESSES ALL YOUR CONCERNS.

November 28th, 2008

no surgery, nothing for doc

Once Dr Bert finds out what is wrong with you he is up for surgery. When you tell him "no surgery" he has nothing more to do with you because there is nothing in it for him.. No Surgery, No help!

February 25th, 2017