A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Biggers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Biggers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biggers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Blair Biggers MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Biggers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Biggers has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Biggers practices Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.