A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Biggers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Biggers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Biggers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Hidradenitis Suppurativa.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biggers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Biggers practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Biggers practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Surgeons.