Dr. Jeffrey Biller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

March 14th, 2015
A doctor that goes above and beyond. Has won complete trust and respect.

September 26th, 2013
Dr. B
Dr. Biller, quite simply, is everything you want a doctor to be. He's sensitive, knows what tone to adopt for different circumstances, and will even answer emails on weekends. He does absolutely everything to make sure his patients have positive experiences, and his expertise cannot be matched.

May 1st, 2013
Do not be fooled by the poised pleasant initial presention and do not trust the calm voice that might lead you to believe this is a competant doctor. He actually does not care about the patients and their families. His visits are rushed as are his procedures. He fails to carefully guide you through abnormal results. " She will be fine" is not helpful as the only response when an abnormal result is revealed. Most importantly despite over 30 years of clinical practice he failed to correctly diagnose real GI disease for almost a year and 5 visits during which he concluded that anxiety was causing abdominal pain and IBS and suggested psychotherapy when in fact a severe treatable disease was missed entirely. The fact that a thorough exam and labs were never done and that visits were cut off at 10 to 15 minutes even if the patient or family had questions may explain why he missed the diagnosis. Once he had decided, albeit wrongly, that it was IBS, he dismissed any really thought into the case. If you think your child might have a real GI problem, particularly one that is serious or atypical, this physician is an unreliable choice.

March 6th, 2013
Dr. BIller is wonderful. He is approachable and kind. He speaks directly to my daughter about her care which has left a positive impression on her from her very first visit. He's a great listener and we have had a positive experience every time we've visited his office.

February 27th, 2013
Dr. Biller is the most wonderful doctor ever!
My husband and I brought our 6 year old son into Dr. Biller about 4 years ago. He was almost 3 yrs old, bleeding, in pain, not eating very well and anemic. Dr. Biller did the least stressfull tests first and when they all came back fine he took him in for a colonoscopy. Dr. Biller comforted my husband and I as we cried when he told us our baby had between 40-60 polyops in his colon. He was the most kind, informative and wonderful person during this time. My son has had 7 proceedures in the last 3 years with Dr. Biller and because my son was diagnosed with Juvenile Polyposis Syndrome our 10 year old daughter had to go in for one with Dr. Biller as well. We would not trust anyone else with our children. Our children love him so much for the care he has provided. My daughter, for her 10th birthday had all of her friends donate toys and stress relieving items to the Child Life Specialist in Dr. Billers Gastrointerology unit. They are all amazing people and to hear someone say something negative about Dr. Biller breaks my heart. I would have been thrilled if my little boy was just dealing with reflux but no matter what he has, I am glad we found MGH and especially Dr. Biller. e nile Polyposis

July 15th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
Dr Biller diagnosed my son and cared for him in such a caring and kind way I will never forget. He was very thorough and open to any and all suggestion I had to care for my son. I cannot believe anyone would say anything negative about him, he is wonderful. I would highly recommend him for any GI issues with children. My family thinks the world of him.

April 22nd, 2011
The only Dr. I would send my children to for GI needs
Dr. Biller is a life saver, pure and simple. My daughter was less than a year old when she entered his care. She is now almost 14, living with Crohn's Disease and has been mostly symptom free for 12 of those years, thanks to Dr. Biller. He took the time to find exactly the right amount and type of medicine to use to avoid surgery and keep my girl healthy. He ALWAYS makes time for her and even if her appointment is not with Dr. Biller that day, Dr. Biller always seeks her out for a hug. I remember the first day that he took my little girl into an OR and I had to leave them alone. I was so distraught. Before I could leave, he grabbed me firmly by my arm, looked me right in my eyes, as he always does, and said 'I will treat her like she is my own'. He has done just that for the past 12 years. I would not send my child to any other Dr.

April 8th, 2011
Unbelievable Pedi GI Dr
I would not send my children to anyone else but Dr Biller for any GI problems. I myself was diagnosed with Colitis by him when I was 16 after being in his office for about 10 minutes where I spent 10 hrs at Childrens Hospital and still left undiagnosed!!!!! He has also now taken care of my twins who have Severe Acid Reflux and he is very caring, consoling and promises to get to the route of the problem and fast!!!! Dont send your children to anyone else but him. he is the best!!!! I have all the faith in the world in him and his staff!!!

February 21st, 2011
Uncaring, horrible doctor!
It seems that Dr. Jeffrey Biller is more hype than actual truth. In reality, he is cold and uncaring, has made me wait up to an hour at my appointments with him, and will barely let me speak at appointments. He just wants me in and out as soon as possible. It's been months of trying to get diagnosed with an unusual illness, but he won't order the tests and do further looking. He is just loading me up on pills after pills and making assumptions instead of continuing testing. I am horrified with this doctor! I do NOT suggest calling him with your gastro issues or your child's gastro issues, he's just going to waste your time.

April 7th, 2009
Dr. Biller is the go-to-guy.
If there is a problem, he will find it. If you're sad, he'll cheer you up, but won't ever lie to you. Dr. Biller has been with me since I was nine years old and I am now seventeen. It's like having an uncle who works in a hospital. He has always steered me nowhere but in the right direction, and held my hand by my side through anything I had to do. If your child needs a second opinion, if your child needs any gastro medical attention, you should not JUST consider, you should CHOOSE Dr. Jeff Biller. Walking into his office is never a stressful time no matter how rough the situation is. He has sacrificed his own time and sanity to help me figure a lot of things out, as well as my family. He is a great man, a great doctor, and a friend.