A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Billett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Billett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Billett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Billett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Billett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Billett graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Billett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson Billett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey N. Billett practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Billett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Billett practices Psychiatry near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Psychiatrists.