Dr. Jeffrey Bilotta MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Terre Haute, IN

June 22nd, 2015
So sick to here he is leaving
I received a call today that has made me very upset to hear Dr Bilotta is not going to be at the Hospital and I just hope and pray his health is not the reason he is leaving. Dr. Bilotta has helped me for over 13 years now and I do believe if it was not for him I would not be alive now. I would give my heart to this Dr if he was in need of one. I think that is the only body part that is still good I could offer.

August 12th, 2013
Dr. Bilotta took the time to explain all aspects of the procedure and took the time to get to know my history. I had never met him before my exam, but at no time did I feel uncomfortable. His staff at the office explained the prep to me, and when I had a question about my medications before hand, I called and got a very helpful nurse that walked me through all my medications. I was very impressed with how much time they took with me on the phone and not once did they seem annoyed. They even called me the next day to see how I was doing. Very impressed.

October 15th, 2011
I never met this doctor before my procedure but I was fully informed about the colonoscopy before the exam by his office. The sedation was as I had not experienced on my earlier exams and I was asleep during this exam for the first time ever. I had three uncomfortable colonoscopies before my exam with Dr. Bilotta. See him for comfortable colonoscopies.

February 6th, 2010
EXPERT CARE
MY PRIMARY CARE DOCTOR ADVISED ME TO HAVE A SCREENING COLONOSCOPY WHEN I REACHED FIFTY. I WAS REFERRED TO DR. BILOTTA WHO IS A ENDOSCOPY SPECIALIST WITHOUT THE NEED FOR AN OFFICE EVALUATION. SEVERAL POLYPS WERE REMOVED FROM MY COLON AND I WAS ADVISED BY HIS STAFF TO HAVE A FOLLOW UP EXAMINATION IF FIVE YEARS. THE PROCESS WAS SIMPLE AND EXACTING AND SAVED MY TIME BY AVOIDING USELESS OFFICE VISITS. ALL MY MEDICAL CARE SHOULD BE SO EASY.

January 28th, 2010
Avoid this doctor at all costs. He doesn't even see you after your procedure. He sends his nurses out to talk to you. He's usesless and uncaring.

May 15th, 2009
dr. bilotta found a cancer in my colon and removed it without surgery.

November 17th, 2008
I HAD A COLONOSCOPY AFTER REPORTING RECTAL BLEEDING TO MY PRIVATE MD. ALTHOUGH I NEVER MET DR. BILOTTA BEFORE MY PROCEDURE, HIS OFFICE STAFF PROVIDED ME WITH ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED FOR MY EXAM. DR. BILOTTA COMFORTED ME AND OFFERED ME REASSURANCE THAT MY CONDITION WAS NOT SERIOUS. HE REMOVED A PRE CANCEROUS GROWTH FROM MY COLON AND ASKED THAT I SEE HIM AGAIN IN THREE YEARS. HE IS A CARING MD AND CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELL BEING.

July 31st, 2008
trustworthy, dedicated, professional
Locals in area tout his excellent endoscopy skills. As a patient, I agree.