A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bird, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bird graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bird has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Clyde Bird MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Bird practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bird has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bird practices Family Medicine near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Family Physicians.