Dr. Jeffrey Birns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Birns?

December 27th, 2013

same day appointment

my child was sick and called for an appointment (first visit) and Dr Birns was available same day .When I was in the office noticed all kids toys in the waiting room area was dirty and receptionist was rude. Dr spent most of time just asking past history (30m) and spent 1m to check child's condition. when I had question, he was keep saying, "let me finish my talk". now I understand why this dr was available same day.

August 15th, 2012

Worth the wait!

Dr. Birns is the most compassionate, warm and loving Dr. He answered all my questions making it easy to understand. My 2 year old appreciated his playfulness.

February 3rd, 2012

An Office Dog at an ENT?

I am the mother of a 2 year old who has severe allergies and a speech delay. This practice was HIGHLY recommended by both our Doctor and Speech Therapist, a mistake I quickly made sure they were not to make again. My son and I stopped in for an appointment only to find that the practice had an "office dog." A dog. A dog that is in to everything and travels all over the office. I was literally in shock, as a good number of patience who require an ENT suffer from allergies. When I asked his female colleague if there was any alternate accommodations for kids like my son, her incorrect and snarky reply was, "oh, this is a hypo-allergenic dog." Anyone who has severe, life-threatening allergies to dogs know very well that there is no such thing as a hypo-allergenic dog. This also shocked me that such garbage science would come out of her mouth.It get's worse.When I asked if they allowed the dog in the play area, they admitted that the dog may roam wherever it likes.It is illegal to have a dog in a restaurant because the state has deemed animals to be unsanitary around food. Now, this is a Doctors office that routinely pokes a prods "sterile" utensils in your child's ear, nose, and throat. Pet dander around such procedures is dangerous and irresponsible. Please go at your own risk.

May 31st, 2016