A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blackman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blackman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blackman, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Blackman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Blackman practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Sewell Pediatricians.