A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blatt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blatt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cysts
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Blatt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Blatt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blatt has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Blatt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Blue Bell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.