Dr. Jeffrey Blau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Blau?

BLAU IS BEST

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Awesome, caring doctor

Dr Jeffrey Blau St Elizabeth

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr Blau's for over 8 years. The 1st 6 years went well. However, when he joined St Elizabeth Physicians, the bedside manner and quality of healthcare greatly declined. The last 2 visits were the turning point in my deciding to change physicians. The second to last visit I had bronchitis (I have asthma, also). I was prescribed a steroid but not an antibiotic. Now I have had bronchitis many times and know my body. Every time, I've had to get an antibiotic. He should have known. He's the doctor who I'd seen for this problem in the past. The next day I was worse. I was so bad that I had to take off work & go to a clinic to get some antibiotics. Within 24 hours I was feeling better & could breathe better. The last visit was due to dizziness. My ears had been hurting in the past week and I was very dizzy for days. I was prescribed meclizine, which in & of itself was ok, but I was not given an antibiotic, even though I requested one because I thought it might be an inner ear infection. Again, the next day I had to take off work to go to the clinic & get antibiotics. Again, within 24 hours I was feeling better. I expect that they physician that I am seeing care enough about my health to at least read the notes from past visits.

would highly recommend dr. blau

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Blau is great! He is so wonderful in many ways. is not only a great doctor but his bedside manner is the best!!! And he is so kind and professional about sometimes embarrassing and serious medical issues. I recommend him to anyone. It's more difficult now to get apointments since joining the larger group but I would never think of seeing anyone else.

Posted on October 24th, 2014