A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein, Urologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blitstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Blitstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Blitstein practices Urology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Urologists.