inactive

Jeffrey P Block MD Patient Reviews

3.4

November 19th, 2012
WARNING!!!
This doctor was absolutely horrible! Treated me like garbage every time is I saw him throughout my pregnancy. He kept trying to induce me before my due date when I had no complications or risks. When he broke my water he stabbed my son 3 times in the head with the tool they use. He missed my sons soft spot by about an inch which could have resulted in brain damage or death which was told to me by the pedatrician that saw me in the hospital. My son still cannot grow hair from the deep scars and he is about two and a half now. I would NEVER recommend this doctor, absolutely horrible from start to finish. He should be ashamed of himself for the lack of care and treatment he gives to these fragile pregnant women. It's no wonder why he is known as "butcher Block" by the other ob gyn's in the community.

July 19th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Block was exceptional. He is truthfully the most kind and excellent doctor I have ever been to.

July 19th, 2011
If it wasn't for Dr. Block's excellent judgment my baby would not be alive today. He is a sweet man, and caring physician who always made me feel comfortable.

December 15th, 2010
great experience
Wonderful man. Takes time with patients and answers anything you ask. He is honest and open!

September 22nd, 2009
think twice
Misdiagnosis resulting in death. Don't see this doctor. He'll be hearing from our lawyer.

August 17th, 2009
I won't be back
The doctor was rude and dismissive. Trust your own instincts first.