Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blumer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blumer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Blumer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blumer, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blumer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Blumer MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Blumer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blumer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.