A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Blumer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Blumer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Blumer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Diseases
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blumer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Blumer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Blumer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Blumer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Blumer practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Perrysburg, OH and Waterville, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians.