A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bohmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bohmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bohmer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohmer graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bohmer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Bohmer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Bohmer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bohmer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bohmer practices Emergency Medicine near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, IL and Winfield, IL.
See Geneva Emergency Physicians.