Dr. Jeffrey Bomber DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Marquette, MI

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Bomber is the best doctor I've ever had...
Dr. Bomber was my family physician in Findlay, Ohio until he moved away to Michigan. He is amazing. He is an encyclopedia of knowledge in the medical field and he truly cares about his patients. Anyone under his care should consider themselves very fortunate. They would be in the best hands.

March 23rd, 2011
Caring
I have a 28 yr old daughter, who is metally handicapped. After having the same doctor her entire life, we moved to Michigan and found Dr. Bomber. He was caring and did everything he could to make the change easier...including having me just "stop in" so she could get to know him. I have never had a doctor invite a "stop by" to make it easier on his patient. He has done follow up and found problems when I thought it was nothing. I HAVE been to my share (and my daughter's share) of doctor's. This doctor rates very high! Ethical, caring, thorough and REAL!

August 28th, 2008
Amazing Doctor
I had a mental breakdown, and needed to talk to someone I knew would care...but who could also provide a solution. Dr. Bomber listened to everything going on in my life, gave me great advice, and prescribed the perfect medication for my disorder. He genuinely cared, and realized the urgency of my situation. He even stayed during his lunch to see me since I drove in from out of town to see me. He's a truly amazing man who knows how to heal the whole person...not just the illness. It's a shame he moved to Michigan.

June 2nd, 2015