A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Boorstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Boorstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Boorstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Boorstein MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Boorstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Boorstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Boorstein practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.