Dr. Jeffrey Boos MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Austin, TX

3.9

March 25th, 2016
Dr. Boos is kind, sensitive, and knows what he's doing. He has a great bedside manner. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor-patient experience.

September 1st, 2015
Dr. Boos was great with my dad. We were about 15 minutes early and the staff went ahead and brought us back early. Dr. Boos was professional, had a great demeanor and I thought his recommendations for my dad were appropriate. I would highly recommend Dr. Boos to anyone looking for a dermatologist.

July 20th, 2015
Basal Cell Carcinoma and Malignant Melanoma
This man saved my life... Nothing but good marks from me... I knew he was going to take care of me the minute he came into the exam room... Thank you Dr. Boos...

March 14th, 2014
I went to see Dr. Boos and he was more interested in telling me what he thought than listening to what I had already done with my skin problem. He gave me a prescription that was stronger than the one I had before and said don't put in folds. I told him that behind my knees were worse. He rushed thur the whole visit. I don't think he even looked at my chart

February 21st, 2012
Dr Boos is the only one of the 4 ADC doctors I have seen that I would consider visiting again. He was kind, attentive and efficient. As was his nurse, who had a very light touch with a lidocaine needle, I might add. This was especially important to me who has a fear of needles and pain in general.

January 28th, 2011
was about 10 minutes early for my afternoon appointment, waited about an hour to be seen, after two others, late for their appointments got in before i did. Dr. boos is young, his lips were very chapped when i saw him, which was distracting, and disconcerting considering he is a dermatologist. Asked for advice concerning warts on my fingers, he zapped them with nitrogen and i followed instructions to the letter. they all came back, he suggested if that happens to try MediPlast, it seems to be working better than other OTCs i've tried. i won't be returning to Dr. boos.

October 2nd, 2010
Great guy.
Got in quick, got out quick with all my questions answered. I was really concerned about a mark on my leg. Had a biopsy done and got an answer within 2 days. During the visit, both him and his nurse answered all my questions. Unfortunately for a previous commenter on here, this man deals with serious skin cancer problems, not anti-aging creams. He personally called me in 2 days and explained the results of the biopsy. I was in and out of the office in about 30 mins.

June 6th, 2010
Rushed
Went to see Dr. Boos because I am concerned about some moles on my face and wanted to know what I should look for in products for my skin. (Just turned 40 and want to take care of myself) Anyway, Dr. Boos rushed through my visit and seemed irritated when I asked questions. He kept telling me his office is not the type of office that sells anti aging product when all I wanted to know is what key ingredients I should look for in products. He was really insensitive. The nurse that assisted him was really nice and answered my questions. He acted like he was to good to answer my questions and suggested I go to westlake dermatology and get botox. He needs to learn bedside manners.

May 7th, 2010