Jeffrey Borders MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Valley Village, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2015
I saw Dr. Borders and was VERY disturbed that he threw my previous surgeon under the bus for a procedure that he did, mind you they are still collegues and may run in to each other from time to time. Very disappointed.

August 11th, 2012
Doctor is great but front desk office staff can use some work
Dr. Borders was very nice and he took the time to talk to me about my options etc. His personal Medical Assistant is super nice, very professional and was able to schedule me for surgery only 3 days after the office visit! Talk about AWESOME! On the contrary, the front desk office staff is not really anything to "write home about". Besides the fact that they are not real friendly, bording on rude, the wait was nearly 2 hours. This was due to an emergency that my Dr. had to be at, which I found out from him when he finaly seen me. Now, isn't that the job of the front desk to let people know about things like this? Would it break your back (FRONT DESK STAFF) to inform people instead of just letting us sit for hours in the waiting room without any info. Not impressed with the front desk staff! They gave me the feeling that, as the patient, I am a nobody. So many people seem to forget that they have employment due to, in this case, patients like myself! You don't like working with people, perhaps you need to reconsider your profession!

November 14th, 2015