A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Borer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Borer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Borer graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Borer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Borer practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Borer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, and Brooklyn Pathologists.