A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Borer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Borer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borer
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Borer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Borer graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 15 awards.
Dr. Borer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Borer MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Borer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Borer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Borer practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.