Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Borer
Dr. Jeffrey Borer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Borer is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Borer has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Borer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Borer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jean Case
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi41
Dr. Dennis Goodman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi34
Dr. Stanley Schrem
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi33