A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bork is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bork graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Bork has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Bork MD is a male Oncology Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Bork practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bork has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bork practices Surgical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Oncologists.