A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bortz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bortz, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bortz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bortz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bortz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Bortz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Bortz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bortz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bortz practices Dermatology and Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dermatologists and Walnut Creek Surgeons.