A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bortz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bortz, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bortz
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Bortz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bortz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bortz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bortz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Bortz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Bortz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bortz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bortz practices Dermatology and Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dermatologists and Walnut Creek Surgeons.