A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Boruff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Boruff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Boruff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boruff graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boruff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center West
- Ft Sanders Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Boruff MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Boruff practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Boruff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Boruff practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.