A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bosworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosworth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bosworth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bosworth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Bosworth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Bosworth practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bosworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bosworth practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.