A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Botkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Botkin, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Botkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Botkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Botkin practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Botkin practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.