A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Botkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Botkin, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Botkin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Botkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans