Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Bourne
Dr. Jeffrey Bourne, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Barbara, CA, with other offices in Templeton, CA and Templeton, CA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bourne is affiliated with Twin Cities Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Bourne has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Bourne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Barbara, CA.
Dr. Joshua Feuer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Santa Barbara, CA 0.41 mi31
Dr. Simon Jameson
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Santa Barbara, CA 1.13 mi52
Dr. Nancy Rikalo
Santa Barbara, CA 1.49 mi28