A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Harding Bower MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Bower practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bower practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.