A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Braaten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braaten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Braaten practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Allergy, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Otolaryngologists, Abilene Plastic Surgeons, Abilene Allergists, and Abilene Surgeons.