A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Braaten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Merle Braaten DO is a male Allergist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Braaten practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Braaten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Otolaryngologists and Abilene Allergists.