A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Braaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, Otolaryngologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braaten
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Braaten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braaten graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Braaten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Rolling Plains Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Merle Braaten DO is a male Allergist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Braaten practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Braaten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Braaten practices Otolaryngology and Allergy near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Otolaryngologists and Abilene Allergists.