Dr. Jeffrey Brassart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Brassart?

Best bedside manner I've ever seen, and knows what he's talking about too!

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Dr. Brassart is awesome!! When he examines our daughter, his bedside manner is like nothing I've ever seen, (and I've worked with over fifty doctors)! He seems to just be playing with her and joking around, but you can see he's examining her without drawing her attention to that fact. At seven months old, she's young enough it doesn't matter, but I know in a couple of years that's going to come in very handy! He's knowledgeable, and will answer every question we have. I always take a list, and my husband and I love that we can just hand it to him and he'll go down the list giving us clear, concise answers to every question with time to note the answers we'll want to refer back to later. Sounds like it takes a while at the appointment, right? But it doesn't: we're there less than an hour, for well child visits, from check in to check out. The staff are all very polite and efficient. The times we've seen other doctors, they have all been kind and knowledgeable about our daughter's history -- they actually bother to read over a patient's chart before coming in the room! Cornerstone has been a refreshing change from the doctor offices I worked at in Huntsville for twelve years.

Fabulous with our teen daughter!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Our teen daughters despise visits to the doctor.... so I knew my 17 year old was really feeling badly when she agreed to go. Our female pediatrician was out of the office, so Dr. Brassart attended to us. He was absolutely fabulous! He was totally upbeat and had a great sense of humor. He was very careful to protect my daughter's sense of "modesty". When he gave the diagnosis, I knew he was right on target. He gave excellent advice and counsel and did not make us feel rushed. I would highly, highly recommend him to others.

Posted on August 17th, 2016