A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brauer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brauer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Brauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey E Brauer MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Brauer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Brauer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists, Pikesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Pikesville Pulmonologists.