Dr. Jeffrey Braverman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
Thank God for Dr. Braverman. I have my beautiful 3 month old son in my hands only because of Dr. B. after years of infertility and 5 failed IVF cycles at a popular Manhattan center. Wait no longer. Dr. B. treatment realy works! The experience was very pleasant all the way through my very complicated case. Hands down best decision in my life. Thank you so much!!!

August 23rd, 2016
ms.
i lost many babies and was told i would never be able to carry a baby to full term...i am so blessed to say that i have two gorgeous sons, because of dr. braverman. he was the only one that tried hormone injections on me and put me on bedrest and it worked..i will be forever thankful for his skill and professionalism...thank you jeff, your the best...god bless you

September 27th, 2015
Genius
Dr braverman is a great doctor I know the wait is long but I could wait a year

March 5th, 2015
my tenth doctor
Dr b is my tenth doctor. After four miscarriages, 8 rounds of Ivf and one donor, he has gotten me to stay pregnant! (people who complain about wait times haven't been to clinics in NYC). He actually cares about his patients. I saw him near tears once at someone's failure. Don't keep throwing your money away on Ivf without knowing why it's failing.

January 3rd, 2015
GENIUS!!!
Words alone do not describe the appreciation and high regard that we have for Dr. Jeffrey Braverman. There are truly few geniuses in this world...people that do not accept the status quo but rather seek answers and find solutions to make this world better...Dr. Braverman is one of these geniuses! After years of trying to get pregnant and consulting every infertility “expert” in NYC and beyond, we found Dr. Braverman through a random conversation with a colleague at work. Within days we were sitting together reviewing our infertility history and formulating a plan. After months of exhausting tests and revolutionary medical protocols, we became pregnant on the FIRST try!!! His calm and reassuring demeanor then helped us get through the stressful early stages of our pregnancy. Eight and a half months after he gave us the news that we would be parents, our beautiful son was born and our lives changed forever. Its impossible to express what we feel for Dr. Jeffrey Braverman and the debt of gratitude that we owe him, just like you can’t explain how much you love your child. Suffice to say that without him, we would be in a very different place today. Being a surgeon myself and having extensive experience with the health care system, my best advice to anyone reading this is not to give up the dream of having children until you consult with Dr. Jeffrey Braverman...he is truly the BEST of the BEST, a one of a kind GENIUS!!!

July 11th, 2013
Mrs.
very bad experience

September 24th, 2011
Exhausted all insurance coverage with no success. Wait times are absolutely unacceptable. After switching to a different doctor we were successful on our first IVF cycle. We truly believe that our case was not handled properly.

September 1st, 2011
I delivered my daughter with Dr. Braverman 5 years ago in August. As any OB there is a wait and if you think about it that is a positive meaning he is dedicating time to his patients hence will do the same with you. He is straight forward, many people find that to be poor bedside manner, I, however, would rather hear the staight foward answer rather than beating around the bush. He knows what he is talking about, during my labor and delivery experience he would tell me what was going to happen and when it would happen and low and behold he was right on point. I wish he would have stayed in practicing OBGYN but I guess his calling is Fertility... WE MISS YOU DR. B!!!

May 10th, 2011
I went to him after reading all the good reviews floating around but had very negative experience with his clinic in Westbury. The wait is extremely long (you are made to wait upto 45 minutes almost every time); am not a fan of his bedside manner and he went ahead with an IUI inspite of my very thin lining not once but twice : ( he kept telling me that women do get pregnant on thin linings..ofcourse I didn't ..and then kept on insisting I should go for IVF without specifying why (and believe me I am a person who asks a lot of questions)Am glad I am not using his clinic anymore!

November 29th, 2010
Need Infertility Help? Run to this Dr.!
Dr. Braverman is a doctor at heart...he helps you because he has a passion for what he does! I spent almost 2 years at another infertility practice with no success and after only 2 months of seeing this Dr. I was pregnant! He is the most caring and considerate Dr. I have ever seen! You may wait a while to see him, but you wont mind it at all after meeting him! :)

July 26th, 2010
If you are having trouble getting pregnant, this is the doctor to go to. He is the best and thanks to him I have a beautiful daughter.