A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Breall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Breall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breall
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Breall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Breall graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Breall MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Breall practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Breall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Breall practices Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.