A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Breall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Breall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Breall graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Breall has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Breall MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Breall practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Breall has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Breall practices Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.