Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
One horribly rude office worker, she's been there a long time. The doctor is great

January 6th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Breiter since 1998 and have been completely satisfied with the care he has provided.

October 31st, 2014
Worthless doctor, annoying personality
Worthless doctor, annoying personality. Should never have chosen medicine as a profession. His errors and arrogance have caused me years of unnecessary pain.

March 17th, 2014
Dr Breiter is an amazing doctor with such a caring and compassionate nature. I would recommend him to anyone. He is very thorough and explains everything in detail to me. I would never want anyone else as my doctor. Also the staff are amazing,

March 4th, 2014
Mr.
This doctor is close to impossible to reach if you are going there for the first time. Prepare to wait more than a month and a half before your first appointment, and then prepare to have your appointment rescheduled at least a month later. The reasons his staff comes up with as an excuse for all this are beyond ridiculous. When they schedule a procedure, they once again do not follow their appointments. They have no respect for their patients' schedule and the fact that somebody lives in pain while waiting. I can not tell you much about my experience with Dr. Breiter's bedside manners and how much time he spent with me because I simply never went to see him again. The above story is what happened to me. Overall I do not remember having a more horrible experience at a doctor's office. I rarely choose to write negative reviews, but this time, with a pain in my heart (and abdomen) I have to say I do not recommend him.

April 10th, 2009