A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brendlinger graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brendlinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Brendlinger DO is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Brendlinger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.