Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Brendlinger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2014

Dr. B would go out of his way for our child.

We were a patient when Dr. B was with Coventry. When our child was diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a very rare congenital birth defect (1 year after birth), he went out of his way to make sure CHOP was taking care of us and went to a symposium in another state about my child's diagnosis on his own dime because it is so rare. THAT is the mark of an excellent doctor!

February 2nd, 2014

Happy parent

Dr. Brendlinger always takes the time to answer my questions and explain things. He has helped diagnosis illnesses when other doctors have not. He has taken the time over the years to get to know my kids and in turn they feel comfortable with him.

January 2nd, 2014

Arrogant

First and last time I will ever see this "Doctor". I think he needs to remember that his primary responsibility is to care for patients as he would want his own family treated. I have never had a problem with any other doctor at Reading Peds, but looking at reviews of this doctor and speaking with other parents, I see I am not alone. I won't go into specifics other than he was not very personable, he rushed the appointment, seemed to have an attitude with the follow up questions I had, and actually huffed as he walked out the door.

May 24th, 2017