2.5

Dr. B would go out of his way for our child. show details Dr. B would go out of his way for our child.
by SBZ on Jul 28th, 2014

We were a patient when Dr. B was with Coventry. When our child was diagnosed with hydrocephalus and a very rare congenital birth defect (1 year after birth), he went out of his way to make sure CHOP was taking care of us and went to a symposium in another state about my child's diagnosis on his own dime because it is so rare. THAT is the mark of an excellent doctor!

Happy parent show details Happy parent
Feb 1st, 2014

Dr. Brendlinger always takes the time to answer my questions and explain things. He has helped diagnosis illnesses when other doctors have not. He has taken the time over the years to get to know my kids and in turn they feel comfortable with him.

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Jan 2nd, 2014

First and last time I will ever see this "Doctor". I think he needs to remember that his primary responsibility is to care for patients as he would want his own family treated. I have never had a problem with any other doctor at Reading Peds, but looking at reviews of this doctor and speaking with other parents, I see I am not alone. I won't go into specifics other than he was not very personable, he rushed the appointment, seemed to have an attitude with the follow up questions I had, and actually huffed as he walked out the door.

One of the crew-not in a good way show details One of the crew-not in a good way
May 27th, 2013

This doctor is at the mercy of his practice, which runs things like a vaccine factory. They require vaccines that aren't even required by the state. Good luck trying to leave the hospital with your newborn baby too. This practice is so scared of being sued that they don't recognize a good parent, and instead treat everyone like the doctors, not the parents, know best. After many years at this practice (with Dr. Moyer-who actually respected parents' wishes), we left. It was the best decision we ever made.