A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Briglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Briglia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Briglia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Briglia has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Briglia DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Briglia practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Briglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Briglia practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Langhorne Otolaryngologists.