Dr. Jeffrey Brooks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2016
Office Manager
Caring , excellent doctor.

February 27th, 2016
One of the best-educated, most talented surgeons I've ever seen or heard of. Forget going to NYC, go to Dr. Brooks! He's incredibly patient, spends all the time you need with you explaining everything, and a great guy.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Brooks is excellent and his practice is wonderful.
Recently, I have had to make two emergency visits to Dr. Books' practice for both myself and my son. I was quickly seen in both cases. The nurses were especially kind to my son who has special needs and went above and beyond to help relieve his anxiety. Dr. Brooks, himself, was kind, prompt and skillfully helped me with an emergency issue with one of my fingers. I would strongly recommend Dr. Brooks and his practice for both adults and children.

January 8th, 2015
Dr. Brooks was absolutely fantastic with my very young child. His bedside manner was gentle and reassuring, and he explained the injury and course of care to me both verbally and by illustrating on paper, which was very helpful. He even came into the casting room to make sure all was well. During our follow up, he took his time with us, and when we expressed some concerns, he listened carefully to my child and provided further treatment. At no time was he rushed or distracted. His front office staff, back office staff and assistants were all welcoming and helpful and the appointments ran smoothly and on time. I recommend Dr. Brooks without reservation - he's the best!

March 14th, 2014
Head Trader Bryan Garnier Securities
As an athlete I needed someone who understood my competitive situation as well as my physical condition. Dr. Brooks diagnosed my hip and shin issues and recommended a non surgical course of action I could live with which included rest and physical therapy. As a result I was able to complete my Ironman Triathlon race in good order and without permanent injury. Jeff makes it his business to know his patients and makes recommendations accordingly. I have recommended Dr Brooks to others whom I believe could benefit from his knowledge and surgical ability

February 28th, 2014
There is no better in Fairfield County or NYC. Dr. Brooks is smart and has a great way with patients both young and middle age. The entire practice is chocked full of great medical staff. You are greeted by professional staff, short wait times, and Dr. Brooks spends sufficient time with you to make you comfortable. My entire family has been to Dr. Brooks or one of the other doctors at OSSM. I have and will continue to recommend his services to my friends and family.

February 23rd, 2014
The staff was professional and welcoming and most importantly punctual. Dr. Brooks is great! He was extremely knowledgeable about my condition and understanding about how important it was to me to be able to function normally after treatment as a fellow triathlete. I was so impressed with Dr. Brooks care and skill as an orthopedist that I have sent both my Mom and my brother to see him when they both required hand and wrist surgery respectively. They are both now functioning at 100% and very happy with their results. I would recommend Dr. Brooks to anyone who requires a hand and or wrist specialist. His knowledge of the field and skill as a surgeon are second to none.

February 22nd, 2014
Data Analyst
He was very knowledgeable and very kind in explaining my situation without the technical medical terns that confuse people. Made me feel very comfortable going in to my surgery and very positive feeling along my recovery.

April 8th, 2013
A+
Dr. Brooks is absolutely a champion in my book. He clearly was a superior orthopedist, listens well, explains issues fully, has a terrific "bed side" manner, generous with his time. His credentials are impeccable. And his staff worked well with me. A+

March 5th, 2011
Best doctor I've ever been too