A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Stuart Brown MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Brown practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Brown practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near , .