A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Brubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Brubaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brubaker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brubaker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brubaker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brubaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kenneth Brubaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Brubaker practice?
- Dr. J Brubaker has 1 office location.
Dr. J Brubaker practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.