A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Brubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Brubaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brubaker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brubaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brubaker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. J K. Brubaker practice?
Dr. J Brubaker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA and Willow Street, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians, Lancaster Geriatric Doctors, Lancaster Internists, and Lancaster Pediatricians.