A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Brubaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Brubaker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brubaker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Brubaker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brubaker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Brubaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Kenneth Brubaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J K. Brubaker practice?
- Dr. J Brubaker has 1 office location.
Dr. J Brubaker practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Primary Care Doctors and Lancaster Family Physicians.