A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brumberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brumberger is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brumberger
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brumberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumberger graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Brumberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Brumberger MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Brumberger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brumberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brumberger practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Critical Care Practitioners and Marrero Pulmonologists.