A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bruner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bruner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Bruner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bruner practices Allergy & Immunology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists.