A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bruner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bruner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Bruner practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bruner practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Redford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Redford Allergists and Redford Internists.