A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bruner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bruner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bruner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Marc Bruner DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Bruner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bruner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bruner practices Allergy & Immunology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists.