A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bubis, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bubis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bubis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Bubis practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bubis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Oncologists, and Jacksonville Hematologists.