A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bubis, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bubis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bubis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bubis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- Putnam Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Bubis DO and FACP is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Bubis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bubis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bubis practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Palatka, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.