A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bubis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bubis, Medical Oncologist and Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bubis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bubis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bubis graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Bubis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Bubis DO and FACP is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Bubis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bubis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Bubis practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL and Palatka, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.