A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Buch, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Buch, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Male Menopause
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Buch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Buch MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Buch practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Buch has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Buch practices Urology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Urologists.