Dr. Jeffrey Buch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2017
Best doctor I've had
I can truly say that Dr. Buch is the best doctor that I've ever had. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to actually speak to his patients. It's a little inconvenient that he no longer takes insurance, but it is well worth it and I don't plan on ever switching to an in network physician.

February 17th, 2017
Highly recommended.
Dr. Buch is caring, funny and an amazing doctor.

June 20th, 2016
doesn't take insurance anymore
would love to see him but he does not take any insurance anymore. I figure he is on the verge of retirement....

December 8th, 2015
Best Urologist in Texas
I have had Dr. Buch as my Urologist/Male Fertility doctor for the past 5 years. Without hesitation, or doubts, I can say he is one of The Best doctors I have had. No only he is a great professional and knowledgeable, but he goes beyond of just being a doctor. He takes time to listen to his patients. He discusses multiple choices of treatments or options, always looking for the best well being of his patients and not making an extra buck or quickly get rid of you and onto the next patient. That, folks, is admirable nowadays with doctors. Sadly. But, he is an exception to the common. He cares of you as a patient and also as human being, not a number on his chart of patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Buch to anyone looking for not only a doctor, but a Great doctor!

January 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
He is a fantastic Doctor. Helped us with fertility issues, and once our son was born performed my vasectomy. I highly recommend Dr Busch.

January 6th, 2015
As long as you have a thick skin..
I have been under the care of Dr. Buch for a couple of years for low Testosterone. Although, I do think clinically he is a very good doctor and would recommend him just a heads up his bedside manner is bad. He is just arrogant like many docs these days. He is pretty insensitive and can make you feel ignorant, if you let him. My wife accompanied me on several occasions, and she wanted to cry after a visit which he blurted out she was old for having a baby. She was already emotional about trying at 40 so again his sensitivity and bedside manner is pretty bad so just a heads up. He would be perfect if kinder and not arrogant. His front end receptionist is ok but my dealings with his nurse were not pleasant as well. She just acts like she is doing you a favor and assumes you are ignorant. I guess she caught whatever the doc has.. If you have a thick skin, go for it!

August 17th, 2014
very helpful. Quick appointment for the complex needs i had. very accurate in diagnosis and plan of cure. i would highly recommend him for any male related problem

August 16th, 2014
very rude
extremely rude and no tolerance of listening to a patients problem , obnoxious and very very rude doctor.

May 19th, 2014
amazing
Dr. Bunch is awesome. My husband had surgery and 3 month later we were pregnant. We had a beautiful bag girl. Thank you Dr. Bunch for helping us. Love always

April 28th, 2014
Truly recommand Dr Bush
It was quite difficult to get an appointment with Dr Bush since he is always booked. So plan it ahead. But the waiting was worth it, Dr Bush made me feel comfortable and explained me all the steps of my surgery. He is very human and I highly recommand him. Thank you Dr Bush, and I hope to get a good news soon.

June 25th, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. Buch quickly diagnosed me, gave me some options and recommendations and we proceeded with surgery. 16 months later my daughter was born, after having been struggling with infertility for years. Thanks Dr Buch!

November 5th, 2009
Excellent Male Infertility Doctor
My wife's doctor referred me to another doctor to infertility treatment. When I called that doctor's office, they could not schedule me in on the day I wanted to be seen because the doctor would be at another office that was inconvenient. The office was less than accommodating, and there appeared to be too much "going-on" in the background. When I did my own research, I found Dr. Buch and called his office. I found his staff to be very informative and forthright in explaining the process involved during the office visit. Dr. Buch himself is an excellent doctor, with a great bedside manner, which is hard to find in other doctors of his caliber.