Dr. Jeffrey Buch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Buch?

October 7th, 2017

Great doctor, surgeon, and person!

My husband and I have had several appointments with Dr. Buch over the past year and each time he was very knowledgeable, professional, and caring. He always gave us his clear and honest recommendations based on all his years of study and experience in the field. Though he could not always give us the best of news, we could count on him to be honest and tell us in a gentle and caring way. His nurse, April, was so sweet, so patient, and so helpful!! I wish she was the nurse for all of my doctors! Seriously. Favorite. Nurse. Ever.

March 24th, 2017

Best doctor I've had

I can truly say that Dr. Buch is the best doctor that I've ever had. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to actually speak to his patients. It's a little inconvenient that he no longer takes insurance, but it is well worth it and I don't plan on ever switching to an in network physician.

February 17th, 2017

Highly recommended.

Dr. Buch is caring, funny and an amazing doctor.

June 20th, 2016

doesn't take insurance anymore

would love to see him but he does not take any insurance anymore. I figure he is on the verge of retirement....

December 8th, 2015

Best Urologist in Texas

I have had Dr. Buch as my Urologist/Male Fertility doctor for the past 5 years. Without hesitation, or doubts, I can say he is one of The Best doctors I have had. No only he is a great professional and knowledgeable, but he goes beyond of just being a doctor. He takes time to listen to his patients. He discusses multiple choices of treatments or options, always looking for the best well being of his patients and not making an extra buck or quickly get rid of you and onto the next patient. That, folks, is admirable nowadays with doctors. Sadly. But, he is an exception to the common. He cares of you as a patient and also as human being, not a number on his chart of patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Buch to anyone looking for not only a doctor, but a Great doctor!

January 7th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

He is a fantastic Doctor. Helped us with fertility issues, and once our son was born performed my vasectomy. I highly recommend Dr Busch.

January 6th, 2015

As long as you have a thick skin..

I have been under the care of Dr. Buch for a couple of years for low Testosterone. Although, I do think clinically he is a very good doctor and would recommend him just a heads up his bedside manner is bad. He is just arrogant like many docs these days. He is pretty insensitive and can make you feel ignorant, if you let him. My wife accompanied me on several occasions, and she wanted to cry after a visit which he blurted out she was old for having a baby. She was already emotional about trying at 40 so again his sensitivity and bedside manner is pretty bad so just a heads up. He would be perfect if kinder and not arrogant. His front end receptionist is ok but my dealings with his nurse were not pleasant as well. She just acts like she is doing you a favor and assumes you are ignorant. I guess she caught whatever the doc has.. If you have a thick skin, go for it!

August 17th, 2014

very helpful. Quick appointment for the complex needs i had. very accurate in diagnosis and plan of cure. i would highly recommend him for any male related problem

August 16th, 2014

very rude

extremely rude and no tolerance of listening to a patients problem , obnoxious and very very rude doctor.

May 19th, 2014

amazing

Dr. Bunch is awesome. My husband had surgery and 3 month later we were pregnant. We had a beautiful bag girl. Thank you Dr. Bunch for helping us. Love always

April 28th, 2014

Truly recommand Dr Bush

It was quite difficult to get an appointment with Dr Bush since he is always booked. So plan it ahead. But the waiting was worth it, Dr Bush made me feel comfortable and explained me all the steps of my surgery. He is very human and I highly recommand him. Thank you Dr Bush, and I hope to get a good news soon.

June 25th, 2012

Highly Recommend

Dr. Buch quickly diagnosed me, gave me some options and recommendations and we proceeded with surgery. 16 months later my daughter was born, after having been struggling with infertility for years. Thanks Dr Buch!