Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Jim H. on Jan 7th, 2015

He is a fantastic Doctor. Helped us with fertility issues, and once our son was born performed my vasectomy. I highly recommend Dr Busch.

As long as you have a thick skin.. show details As long as you have a thick skin..
Jan 6th, 2015

I have been under the care of Dr. Buch for a couple of years for low Testosterone. Although, I do think clinically he is a very good doctor and would recommend him just a heads up his bedside manner is bad. He is just arrogant like many docs these days. He is pretty insensitive and can make you feel ignorant, if you let him. My wife accompanied me on several occasions, and she wanted to cry after a visit which he blurted out she was old for having a baby. She was already emotional about trying at 40 so again his sensitivity and bedside manner is pretty bad so just a heads up. He would be perfect if kinder and not arrogant. His front end receptionist is ok but my dealings with his nurse were not pleasant as well. She just acts like she is doing you a favor and assumes you are ignorant. I guess she caught whatever the doc has.. If you have a thick skin, go for it!

Aug 17th, 2014

very helpful. Quick appointment for the complex needs i had. very accurate in diagnosis and plan of cure. i would highly recommend him for any male related problem

very rude show details very rude
Aug 16th, 2014

extremely rude and no tolerance of listening to a patients problem , obnoxious and very very rude doctor.

amazing show details amazing
by Velez on May 18th, 2014

Dr. Bunch is awesome. My husband had surgery and 3 month later we were pregnant. We had a beautiful bag girl. Thank you Dr. Bunch for helping us. Love always

Truly recommand Dr Bush show details Truly recommand Dr Bush
by S. Asgerally on Apr 28th, 2014

It was quite difficult to get an appointment with Dr Bush since he is always booked. So plan it ahead. But the waiting was worth it, Dr Bush made me feel comfortable and explained me all the steps of my surgery. He is very human and I highly recommand him. Thank you Dr Bush, and I hope to get a good news soon.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Buch quickly diagnosed me, gave me some options and recommendations and we proceeded with surgery. 16 months later my daughter was born, after having been struggling with infertility for years. Thanks Dr Buch!

My vasectomy reversal experience with Dr. Buch show details My vasectomy reversal experience with Dr. Buch
by rt on Aug 26th, 2010

I had my vasectomy 11 years prior to vasectomy reversal in March 2010. Just found out that we are expecting a baby! We researched the internet for a vasectomy reversal surgeon who offered high success rates and excellent patient care at a good price. Our search led us to Dr. Jeffrey Buch in Frisco, Texas. Being from California, it was nice to be able to speak with Dr. Buch prior to setting up the appointment. While we had two other doctors to consider, one in L.A. and the other in Arizona. We chose Dr. Buch because we were convinced he offered the best overall value for the price. We were well informed from the start, thanks to his very knowledgable staff. Everything was upfront and there were no hidden fees that one would expect from other doctors and/or facilities. Even after my successful vasectomy reversal, Dr. Buch has provided continuing care. I would definitely highly recommend Dr. Buch! Thank you, Dr. Buch, for the wonderful experience, and for giving us God's precious gift!

Excellent Male Infertility Doctor show details Excellent Male Infertility Doctor
by John Stevens on Nov 5th, 2009

My wife's doctor referred me to another doctor to infertility treatment. When I called that doctor's office, they could not schedule me in on the day I wanted to be seen because the doctor would be at another office that was inconvenient. The office was less than accommodating, and there appeared to be too much "going-on" in the background. When I did my own research, I found Dr. Buch and called his office. I found his staff to be very informative and forthright in explaining the process involved during the office visit. Dr. Buch himself is an excellent doctor, with a great bedside manner, which is hard to find in other doctors of his caliber.

A good doctor for vasectomy reversal show details A good doctor for vasectomy reversal
Oct 2nd, 2009

I'd like to preface that I've knocked off one star because my husband's vasectomy reversal with Dr. Buch was unsuccessful. It was my husband's second attempt, but the first one with Dr. Buch. I read a few unflattering reviews about Dr. Bush's dealing with male fertility problems. I do not have enough information to judge his expertise in that, but I feel compelled to leave a good review for his vasectomy reversal skills. My husband's first procedure was with the doctor at St. Louis, who is somewhat a celebrity and whom I chose based on his reputation. Here is what I liked more about Dr. Buch: (1) the procedure was well planned and well organized. Dr. Buch seemed fresh in the morning knowing he is going into a 5-6 hour surgery. The Plano hospital was a friendly place, with beautiful and relaxing grounds. The staff kept contact with me (the wife) throughout the surgery and were on time even in small matters. Even more importantly, the incisions left by Dr. Buch were significantly smaller, resulting in minimal bleeding (versus several days of heavy bleeding during the first procedure), the anesthesia wore off quickly (my husband was sufficiently alert and happy on our way home), and we did not have to spend the night at the hospital. In addition, vasectomy reversal cost about a third less that with the other doctor. Finally, Dr. Buch is always available and courteous via email, even when we contact him years after the procedure. Now, I agree with previous reviewers, during the presurgical consultation, his bedside manner could've been better. The second issue is the blood pressure monitor during the procedure, which made my husband's arm hurt for almost a month. Other than that, we were both happy with the services and regretted that we did not go with Dr. Bush the first time.