inactive

Jeffrey R Buchhalter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 12th, 2012
PHENOMENAL DOCTOR! He spends almost an hour with us when we see him for my son's check ups. When my 2 year old son had surgery, he stopped by the room on a daily basis and never charged us a dime. Because my son's case was so complicated, we had to call his nurse almost weekly. Dr. Buchhalter's nurse was always available and Dr. Buchhalter always responded within the same day, again for free! He called us at home on numerous occasions and truly cares for his little patients. He is absolutely phenomenal, and has changed my son's life!

May 5th, 2012
This is a Dr who definately thinks he's God and is very impressed with himself.Poor inacturate medical info and care for patient. He never came in to ever talk to me about my daughter instead didn't even know she had just been released from the PICU seizing for days.PCH is poor in neuro care because of his lack of direct patient care. His leadership is very poor.

May 25th, 2009
My child was not Dr. Buchhalters patient, however, he was the Dr. on duty on the day she was released from PCH. I found this doctor to be dismissive of my concerns and eager to be finished with me. When ask if he had read my child's chart his answer was "No. I was told to write a prescription and release her." I left PCH confused and frustrated.