A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckwalter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Buckwalter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckwalter graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckwalter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Buckwalter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Buckwalter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter practices Otolaryngology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Otolaryngologists.