A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckwalter graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buckwalter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Buckwalter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Buckwalter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter practices Otolaryngology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Doylestown Otolaryngologists.