Dr. Jeffrey Buckwalter MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Lansdale, PA

February 18th, 2014
cancer patient
After having discussed with the doctor my symptoms of ear and throat pain along with vertigo, I showed him my medical history of appointments with previously-visited doctors. I had been given wrong diagnoses for about 2 years. I also showed him the huge lump in my neck. He asked me in a patronizing way, "What do you THINK is wrong with you?" I asked if I should get a CT-scan to examine the huge, swollen lump. He said he was not concerned about it. A week afterwards, I revisited my family doctor who sent me for a swallow test which I failed because food was entering my trachea. The family doctor did send me for a scan which showed cancer on the tonsil, tongue and lymph node. The lump I pointed out to Dr. Buckwalter was a 5cm. x 3cm. x 2cm. tumor. I wish Dr. Buckwalter had listened to me and given me the right diagnosis. I am now getting chemo and radiation for my cancer. Beware!

September 26th, 2012
One of the most Compassionate Dr. I've Ever Met
Dr. Buckwalter is marvelously conversational as well as extraordinarily bright. He demonstrates an amazing consideration for you as a patient and has unbound compassion. Truly a physician who is a stellar example for his position.