Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  cancer patient  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2014

After having discussed with the doctor my symptoms of ear and throat pain along with vertigo, I showed him my medical history of appointments with previously-visited doctors. I had been given wrong diagnoses for about 2 years. I also showed him the huge lump in my neck. He asked me in a patronizing way, "What do you THINK is wrong with you?" I asked if I should get a CT-scan to examine the huge, swollen lump. He said he was not concerned about it. A week afterwards, I revisited my family doctor who sent me for a swallow test which I failed because food was entering my trachea. The family doctor did send me for a scan which showed cancer on the tonsil, tongue and lymph node. The lump I pointed out to Dr. Buckwalter was a 5cm. x 3cm. x 2cm. tumor. I wish Dr. Buckwalter had listened to me and given me the right diagnosis. I am now getting chemo and radiation for my cancer. Beware!

|  One of the most Compassionate Dr. I've Ever Met  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Buckwalter is marvelously conversational as well as extraordinarily bright. He demonstrates an amazing consideration for you as a patient and has unbound compassion. Truly a physician who is a stellar example for his position.